Tuesday, 7 June 2011

The 'L' Word.

Hello Dear Dolls.


Today, I received a friend request from an 'anonymous' person who said this;





I mean, from the names they sound pretty similar so I decided to do some research.






From first glance, both have similar styles - very fashionable with a sense of originality. They both have the same facial features, skin tones and something makes me think they ARE the same. Although one doll is a boy and the other a girl, something seems similar..



I'm not the one to jump to conclusions and i am not doing so here so to back up my statement, I decided to go into more detail.



I scrolled down on each dolls pages and then it hit me;





Both presentations seem extremely similar - the colours, the layout, the ADVERTISING for Kharma. I then looked at the country.. BOTH SWEDEN.


I believe that these two may be the same people but at the same time I don't want to accuse people for the wrong things. It's just, something smells fishy..


Josi.

11 comments:

  1. I got that too, it does seem alike, but it doesn't make much sense. I think they a both lovely people either way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid I do not understand. Who cares whether or not both are the same person? I have 3 accounts. Lots of guys have both boy and girl accounts. No biggie.

    JMHO...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ JanaStarlite: the difference for this is that these are both very successful people! It's hard to get 1 person to the top, but 2? I was very impressed to find that Elitnews and Star_Awards are the same people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol what?? That's the Swedish flag, not Greece. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this made my afternoon. [':

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's true though, Linnea doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hm, it is true. I am Linus, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I've never noticed that before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've heard that before... i wasn't surprised but the owner of both accounts is a girl or a boy ? :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think the owner is a boy because the boy account was made before the girls account but wooow

    ReplyDelete